"Not all of those who wander are lost"
Below is a map with the suggested route and accompanying written directions on how to get to The Gorgez View.
Directions from Durban and Port Shepstone
- Get onto the N2 Heading towards Port Shepstone
- Take the Oribi Plaza toll gate off ramp and head inland towards Harding
- Head inland on the N2 passing the industrial area Marburg
- On your way out of Marburg you will see a set of traffic lights this is the first set of 6 traffic lights that you are to drive straight through continuing on the N2 (Please be advised that the speed limit is 60km/hr)
- Once you have passed Murchison Hospital you will be entering the Paddock farming area, continue straight
- You will reach a brown tourism sign board that says Orib Gorge Nature Reserve, continue past this sign board ad we are 3km up the road
- Our entrance is easily accessible from the N2, it is a sand stone wall with The Gorgez View written is orange print
- Reception is located directly opposite the fountain.